When we set out to research the project, these 5 points were particularly important to us in understanding how users currently interact with and perceive the site:
- Understanding the background of what currently convinces users to use dict.cc
- Discover how aware users are regarding all the offered services (browser extension, smartphone application) and and whether they are interested in them at all.
- Learn about how people perceive the overall experience and what currently troubles their minds.
- See if certain assumptions that are describing an unsatisfying experience are covered by opinions of others.
- Take a look at the willingness of paying for extra services and support the site (single-purchase or yearly/monthly subscription).